Video comes from PREMY DAREMY touring his house in Ghana. Go to PREMY DAREMY’s channel and like the video, make comments, or ask him questions. One more thing; look for the itsy bitsy little spider. #ghana #myghanahousetour #myafricanhousetour #thisisafrica
*DONATE TO JUNK PILE VIDEO:*
*Google Wallet* send to email@example.com @
MAKING OF THIS VIDEO:
• Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)*
• Processor* 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
• Memory* 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
• Graphics* Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
• Sennheiser Headset* U320 Gaming
• Operating System* (OS X)
• Browser* Chrome
• Video Editing* ScreenFlow (Mac only)
• Thumbnails* Preview (Mac only)
Everyone has my permission to download this video and use it for their own commentary. Fair use is in play.
§ 107 . Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use40
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include—
(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;
(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;
(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and
(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.