– If you have an appointment call the person your meeting with the evening before and/or the morning of the appointment. Otherwise you will be waiting around for them. I would even the appointment time is 15-30 mins before the actual time.
– I will only pay 10-20% deposit and not half the costs. As an outsider they will over charge you so even paying 50% is still a lot of money.
– Ask family and friends based in Gh prices and vendors.
– Also get them to show you what they have done. Speak to customers that have used them before, ask questions.
– Yes, repeat yourself but also ask the person what it is you want/said. Ghanaians have a tendency to say yes and nod to whatever you are saying then you realise that they don’t understand what you are saying (accent) or they want to be embarrassed by asking you what you have said/want.
VLOG 4 :
VLOG 2 :
VLOG 1 :
❤ Let’s get Social ❤
I N S T A G R A M : Adedelifestyle
T W I T T E R :
F A C E B O O K:
E T S Y :
B L O G :
S N A P C H A T : Adedelicious
❤ C o n t a c t ❤
❤ — M u s i c ❤
My name is Adede a.k.a Terra. I live in Holland (the Netherlands). Was born in Ghana. I post regularly new videos about my natural hair and how I take care of it and styling it. I also post videos about (African print) fashion and lifestyle through vlogs and my travel experience. You can think of daily vlogs (while am traveling), Hair tutorials, outfits, fashion, Hauls and much more.