The Member of Parliament for Tarkwa-Nsuaem constituency in the Western region is calling for the immediate withdrawal of the Municipal Chief Executive (MCE), Hon. KD Asmah in the area.
Hon. George Mireku Duker together with party executives at a news conference accused the MCE of taking unilateral decisions without consultations.
READ: Girl, 13, found dead with slit throat
Some of the allegations made againt the MCE are:
(1) The MCE unilateral set some ten or so point uncoordinated vision and proclaimed same without consultation
(2) The MCE is heading a team on agenda “One Term MP”
(3) The MCE posture has thwarted efforts by leaders to build bridges.
(4) The MCE’s personally established parallel team publishes every move by party elders to secure peace and in effect, impugn on the integrity of these unsuspecting men and women of substance of our party (NPP)
(5) The MCE makes public pronouncements to the effect that MP and Party Leaders are consulting shrines at India and Tetrem ostensibly to frustrate him from delivering development to the people etc.
READ: Double Salary allegations: Haruna ‘begged’ president- Kyei-Mensah Bonsu claims
Below are the press statement
READ: Ghanaian student in Harvard ‘assaulted’ by police