Three electrocuted in BA – Starr Fm


Three people have been electrocuted at Jema in the Kintampo South District of the Brong Ahafo region.

The three were among nine people contracted to dig holes for the erection of electric poles to extend electricity to the house of one Emmanuel Coffie.

The pole which had been wired, fell on them killing the three instantly. The other six got injured in the process and are currently responding to treatment. Narrating the incident to Starr News, Collins Kwabena Agyemang, a local journalist at Jema said the deceased were aged between 21 and 29 years.

“A private man contracted the men to fix electric poles at his resident and in the process the wires caught fire and fell on them killing the  three  men in the process. Those who sustained severe injuries are receiving treatment at the Kintampo hospital,” Agyemang stated.



Published on 19 April 2017 | 7:36 am at Source